Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Signed Memorabilia from Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase 2019

In early December, I acquired three autographed items associated with the 2019 movie, Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase, starring Sophia Lillis.

This cap was signed by Sophia Lillis (Nancy Drew), Sam Trammell (Carson Drew), Jesse C. Boyd (Wharton), and Laura Wiggins (Helen).




This copy of Nancy Drew #2, The Hidden Staircase, was signed by Sophia Lillis (Nancy Drew), Laura Wiggins (Helen), Sam Trammell (Carson Drew), and Jesse C. Boyd (Wharton).



Finally, I acquired this prop signed by Sophia Lillis (Nancy Drew), Laura Wiggins (Helen), Zoƫ Renee (George), and Mackenzie Graham (Bess).


The sign measures 13 inches by 19 inches and is printed on Epson photo paper.  The below screen capture from the movie shows the placement of the sign in one of the shop windows.


I like having my very own "River Heights Slice of the Heights Festival" sign.

2 comments:

Julie Ratcliffe said...

Very cool stuff! I hope to see the movie eventually.
Although I've hated all the movie/TV adaptations other than the one from the 90's or early 2000's where Nancy was in college and investigating sports doping and murder.
Sorry, I can't remember the leading actress's name.

Jennifer White said...

Maggie Lawson was the star of the the movie from 2002. I really enjoyed it and was so disappointed that it wasn't picked up as a television series.