Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Product Links for the Judy Bolton Reprints

Several people are reporting problems finding all of the Judy Bolton softcover Applewood reprints on Amazon.com. In fact, I had trouble finding a few of them when I prepared my order. Here are direct links to all of the books that are currently available:

#1 The Vanishing Shadow
#2 The Haunted Attic
#3 The Invisible Chimes
#4 Seven Strange Clues
#5 The Ghost Parade
#7 The Mystic Ball
#10 The Riddle of the Double Ring
#11 The Unfinished House
#12 The Midnight Visitor
#14 The Clue in the Patchwork Quilt
#21 The Clue of the Stone Lantern
#23 The Black Cat's Clue
#26 The Clue in the Ruined Castle
#27 The Trail of the Green Doll
#28 The Haunted Fountain
#30 The Phantom Friend
#31 The Discovery at the Dragon's Mouth
#32 The Whispered Watchword
#35 The Hidden Clue

Keep in mind that some of the images are not the correct images. Amazon's Judy Bolton listings need to be cleaned up a bit.

A few of the books are still showing as not released yet, but most of them are already available.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this list! There goes my spending money-but of course that's always the case with series books.

    I actually have only ever read two of the Judy Boltons (Phantom Friend and what I think was Half Cat), and am looking forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been notified that my books are shipping. They are shipping in several deliveries.

    First set will be here in a few days, and I'm looking forward to them.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete