Sunday, July 21, 2024

eBay and Etsy Books are 15% Off

All of my books on Etsy are now 15% off.  Most of my books on eBay are 15% off.  I have withheld some eBay store categories from the sale.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

My problem is that I need to straighten my eBay and Etsy shelves.  Each time I try, I quit.  I have too many books for sale, and they are in a bit of a mess.  I'd like to get some more sold before I close my stores for the start of school.  If I can get the number of books down some, then I can better straighten the shelves and get the books all nice and compact for however long I'm closed.

These photos show some of my listed books.  The first two photos are of books on eBay, and the last two are of books on Etsy.  I also have books on some other shelves as well.  Click in images in order to see them clearly.





I didn't photograph what really bothers me.  I have quite a few bulk lots, and those lots are stacked in various locations.  Bulk lots just aren't selling like they did in the past.  My bulk lots have tended to go to people buying to resell, and those people are having trouble selling books, so they aren't buying books.  I'm stuck with the bulk lots until the right person finally comes along.

I will close both stores no later than Wednesday, August 7.  I might shut down slightly before then, depending upon what's going on and how I feel.  Since we have new textbooks this year, I expect to be working on some stuff in the week before I go back to work.  I could decide to shut down sooner than August 7.  I go back to work on August 9.

The current sale ends on Sunday, July 28.

No comments: