Thursday, October 27, 2022

More Nancy Drew Library Edition Auctions on eBay

I have listed these Nancy Drew library editions on eBay in separate auction listings.


This is round 2 of 2.  I have no other library editions except for very ordinary ones, most of which are up for sale in fixed-price listings.  I went with a starting bid of $49.99 on each book except for Missing Map, which I listed at $29.99 due to its heavier wear.

Nancy Drew Library Edition Auctions

This is my previous post about the first round of Nancy Drew library edition auctions.

Nancy Drew Library Edition Auctions and a Soapbox Moment

These screen captures are of the winning bid prices of the previous Nancy Drew library edition auctions.  Click on the images in order to see them clearly.





I also have a temporary sale on most of my vintage teen book listings on eBay.  I have way too many of those books due to slow sales over the last year.  Most of the vintage teen books are 15% off until Sunday night.

Books currently 15% off through Sunday night

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

No comments: