Monday, October 17, 2022

More Books Listed on eBay and Etsy

I really pushed myself to list as much as possible during fall break.  I'm close to being finished with what will be listed.  I might do a handful of additional items, but it's unlikely that I will get much more listed today.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

On eBay, I listed Hardy Boys Digest paperbacks, Hardy Boys books with dust jackets, Hardy Boys Casefiles, Nancy Drew Files, and some miscellaneous books.  What Happened to Amy? and Mystery of the Witches' Bridge are two excellent books that are worth seeking out.  Reviews of both books can be found under this tag here in this blog.


Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

On Etsy, I listed nearly all of the Dana Girls picture cover books.  I also listed many tweed Nancy Drew books, both with and without dust jackets.  Quite a few Trixie Belden and Three Investigators hardcover books were added to my Etsy shop.

Nancy Drew Library Edition Auctions

On eBay, I have a small number of Nancy Drew library editions up for auction.  I have some additional Nancy Drew library editions which will be listed after this first group of auctions ends.  That might be this Friday evening, or I might end up waiting a week to list them.

I doubt that I will list many books between now and around Thanksgiving.  I have had pretty good sales the last few days since the stores just reopened, but I expect sales to fall steeply within around a week.  The economy is still in bad shape, and I doubt that I will be selling many books in the coming weeks.  At least I will have the books available for those who are interested in buying books.

No comments: