Thursday, October 13, 2022

Books for Sale on eBay and Etsy

I feel like I can probably handle selling books right now and in the near future.  I am on fall break, and I'm just coming out of a significant outbreak of hives that may have been partly triggered by the bivalent Moderna Covid booster that I received on September 23.  Now that I'm not itching as much, I feel like I can handle selling books.  After all, if I was able to endure what I just endured, then I should be able to deal with some extra tasks.

I have fully reactivated all of my eBay and Etsy listings.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

I am still kicking around the idea of running some auctions of Nancy Drew library editions.  I am not sure if I will list any this weekend or whether I will wait a bit longer.  If I do list any auctions, then I will be sure to mention them.

Also, I could shut back down if at any point I decide that I don't want to sell.  I used to think that I had to stay open constantly just because, and that is not true.  I sell when I feel like it.  I think that I will likely shut down again later in the year.  This would be in late December or thereabouts.  For now, I'm open.

No comments: