Friday, September 30, 2022

Getting Back into the Routine of Selling

I sold my first listing: a bulk lot of Pike and Stine books.  I have to get back into my routine; I'm a bit rusty.  I was starting to pack the books, then I remembered that I'm going to run out of blank packing paper before too long.  I stopped packing and made an order.  I started again, and then forgot an important step.  I had to start over and took this picture as I neared finishing with getting the books packed inside the box.  


This isn't a good time for me to be selling again, since I had more dental work done a week ago.  The dental work caused a fairly significant autoimmune flare, which is still affecting me.  Additionally, my mental attitude regarding school isn't great due to problems caused by the pandemic.  We are trying to claw our way out of a deep hole.  It's probably going to take a few years. 

I'm selling the Pike and Stine books only because of the upcoming Netflix series based on Pike's books.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have anything for sale.

Parent/Teacher Conferences are one night next week and one night the following week, so those days will be exhausting.  It's for the best that I don't have very many listings at this time.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay (with just Pike and Stine books plus a Zorro Halloween costume pattern)

No comments: