Friday, May 27, 2022

Books Listed on eBay and Etsy

I have listed quite a few books in the last couple of weeks on both eBay and Etsy.  

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

As always, I have different books listed on each site.  I never duplicate listings across multiple sites. 

On Etsy, I have listed Nancy Drew in multiple formats including bare tweed, tweed in dust jacket, original text picture covers, and revised text picture covers.  I also have listed Trixie Belden, Three Investigators, Rick Brant, Vicki Barr, and Connie Blair books.  The Three Investigators books listed on Etsy are not musty.

The musty Three Investigators books are on eBay, and I have lowered the prices.  I am hoping that someone who doesn't mind a musty odor as much as I do will end up purchasing the books.  If not, then the books will eventually go to a bulk lot.  

On eBay, I have listed Nancy Drew Files, Nancy Drew library editions, and Hardy Boys Wanderer softcover books.

In the coming days, I will list additional books.

Orders of $35 or more shipping to United States addresses will receive free shipping.  Add the books to your shopping cart and then complete checkout in order for the shipping discount to apply.

No comments: