Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase Now on DVD

Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase starring Sophia Lillis was released on DVD on April 2.  The movie was always planned as a direct-to-DVD release.  It was released in theaters briefly in order to help promote the DVD.

The movie is available in Walmart and Target stores and is also showing up for sale online on various sites.  My Walmart store had over two dozen copies, so Walmart is probably the best option.

The last part of the movie has a teaser about a possible future adventure, and I would really like to see it come to fruition.  For that to happen, the movie needs to successful.  Let's get some DVDs purchased so that we can keep the Nancy Drew brand viable!

I did see the movie in the theater, and I did enjoy it.  I will write up a review for this blog at some point in the near future after I have viewed the movie again on DVD.

No comments: