Sunday, September 29, 2024

Most Etsy Listings Now Reactivated

I reactivated most of my Etsy listings.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

I have held back some listings so that I can decide what to do with them.  

My eBay listings have all been reactivated.

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

On both sites, I converted many vintage teen books to bulk lots in order to get them moved out.  This is often problematic, because buyers look at a bulk lot and think that they can cherry-pick the lot and get one book for a bargain.  They also expect the postage to be unrealistically cheap as well, wanting me to ship the book as cheaply as Thriftbooks does.  It doesn't work that way.  

I price the bulk lots to sell.  I want to move out all of the books that are in the lot.  In order to do that, I must offer the books at a great price per book.  If I sell individually, then the price goes back up to what it was before the book was placed in the bulk lot. 

I will expand on these thoughts in an upcoming post that I wrote last week.  It details a story about what a prospective buyer expected and how unrealistic it was.

1 comment:

Nadia Adams said...

I’m so glad to hear that most of your Etsy listings are reactivated! It’s always exciting to discover unique finds on your shop. subimods discount code