Saturday, August 3, 2024

One Last eBay and Etsy Update

I reduced the prices of my most expensive books on both sites.  I also extended my 15% off sale to run through Sunday evening.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

My current plan (subject to change at any time) is to leave my Etsy store open since many listings will soon expire.  I will deactivate most of my eBay listings.  I plan to leave my eBay bulk lots up as well as any stagnant inventory that I would really like to see go away.

There was one other time in the last few years that I did try to leave my stores open.  As I recall, I closed them both within two weeks of the start of school.  So, even though my plan is to keep some listings active, I will change my mind abruptly if I'm too tired in a week or so.

I finally organized all of my books that are currently listed for sale.  Since it's such a novelty for them to be mostly in order, I photographed all of them.  (Click on images in order to see them better.)

eBay shelves:





Mixture of eBay and Etsy books:





Etsy shelves:






No comments: