Sunday, March 12, 2023

The Friends of the Library Book Sale 2013-2019

I always take photos of whatever books I purchase at the library book sale.  I don't always place the photos online.  This post contains photos from past book sales that I haven't published in this blog.  Some photos were placed on Facebook.   

Always click or tap on a photo in order to view it at a higher resolution.

This photo is of what I purchased in 2013.  I didn't get very many books, but I did find some good ones.

I had forgotten about this purchase of Rocket Jumper.  Over the years, I have found four different copies of Rocket Jumper locally.  It is a scarce book to most people, but not to me, since I keep finding it.



My 2014 book sale photos are in a photo album on my Facebook page.

2014 Book Sale Photos


2015 was probably the worst of any year.  These books were purchased that year.





2016 was better.






I don't know where my 2017 photos are.  


I purchased these books in 2018.






These books were purchased in 2019. 






1 comment:

Travis Ketchum said...

Wow, those Rick Brant and Brains Benton finds are fantastic.