Friday, June 8, 2018

10% Discount on Etsy through Monday, June 11

eBay fees are extremely high.  I pay eBay over $100 per month in fees.  The Etsy fees are lower, even considering that I have to pay $0.20 to list each item.  For that reason, I want to try to use Etsy more effectively than I have.  I have listed many items on Etsy that I would normally list on eBay.  I now have slightly more than 200 items on Etsy.

To encourage traffic and sales, I have a 10% discount on Etsy from tonight through Monday, June 11, 2018.  There is no minimum order, so all orders qualify.  If you see this blog post after June 11, 2018, the offer will no longer be active and will not be honored.

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

New listings include many international edition Nancy Drew books, many Cherry Ames books, and some Trixie Belden books.  I have a nice selection of Nancy Drew books with dust jackets and in the picture cover format, both original and revised text.

I have no current promotion on eBay, but here is a link to my eBay store.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

No comments: