Friday, October 7, 2016

The Seventh Hour by Tracey Ward

In The Seventh Hour by Tracey Ward, the Earth's rotation has stopped.  This results in sunlight lasting for six months and darkness lasting for six months.  During those times, the Earth experiences extreme temperatures.

I decided to read this book because I enjoyed Tracey Ward's zombie apocalypse novels. The description implies that this is a dystopian novel with survival experiences.  Instead, the book features little about the world and mostly centers on romance.  There is little danger. This is a romance, not a post-apocalyptic dystopian novel.

The teasing and joking in this book is quite juvenile and not what I expect in a young adult book.

I skimmed towards the end of the book.  I just wanted it to be over.  I do not recommend this book unless you are looking for teen romance.

No comments: