Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where Is My Book? Part 2

I decided that I might as well keep a log of this train wreck. My seller's feedback is getting worse, and he is gaining negatives rapidly.



His shipping time DSR has now fallen to 4.1, which is the value that will get him blocked from selling. He still has 453 listings. I would expect that eBay will block him from listing additional items even if the current ones are permitted to run.

He has received some positives in the last couple of days from people whose purchases occurred from about the same time as mine, so I am hoping that I receive the book within the next couple of days. If I do not receive the book by around Wednesday, I feel that I can consider this one to be hopeless. At least I only have $8.00 invested in this one.

No comments: