Friday, June 28, 2024

Books Reduced on eBay

I reduced the prices of around 40 books on eBay.  Some of the reductions were significant, and some of the books are priced well below what I paid.  I need some of this stuff to go away.  I'd rather sell the books at below cost than donate them.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

I ended the listings and reduced the prices when I relisted them in order to give them additional exposure as new listings.  Sort my store by "newly listed" first to see the books that were reduced.

I am trying to motivate myself into listing books, but it's not going well.  June has been tremendously busy and stressful, and I just have no motivation.  A lot of my motivation results from successfully selling books.  Since most of my eBay inventory is stagnant, I hardly want to add more stagnant items.

I also have books on Etsy, although I haven't reduced any prices.

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

No comments: