Sunday, March 17, 2024

Spring Break Sale at Jennifer's Series Books

All of my books are 10% off this week.

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

Sales have remained very slow, and I hope to get some books to move this week.  I also hope to motivate myself into listing books on both sites.  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by my unlisted extras.  Here are photos of my unlisted extras.  Some books are organized, but you'll notice that many are random.

Always click on images in order to see them at a higher resolution.











Whenever I post pictures like this, some people will try to shop from the photos.  I am not offering books through private transactions.  As it is, I'm feeling stressed about listing the books.  Just the idea of answering any possible private inquiries is causing me even more mental stress.  I won't do it, and I won't get into the reasons why.  Hopefully, I will be able to get started listing some of these books.

No comments: