Saturday, December 2, 2023

Keeper of the Lost Cities Signed Graphic Novel

I purchased the Keeper of the Lost Cities graphic novel in the paperback edition and in the Kindle edition.  I read the Kindle edition.  I really enjoyed reading it.  Here is a sample page from early in the story when Sophie has learned that she is an elf.  Click on the image in order to see it at a higher resolution.


I purchased my copy on Amazon.  I was also interested in the Barnes & Noble special edition, which has some differences to it.  However, I held off making a purchase.  I'm so glad that I waited.

The day after Black Friday, I saw a post online about how Shannon Messenger had signed some copies of the graphic novel and that they were in various Barnes & Noble stores.  I was dismayed that I didn't see the post until after Black Friday.  It then occurred to me that there was no guarantee that either of the local stores that carry the graphic novel would have gotten any of the signed copies.  The Barnes & Noble website stated that the availability of signed editions varied by store.

I then started checking eBay.  On Sunday, I found a listing for a signed graphic novel and immediately purchased it.  Yay for people who buy signed copies and make them available online!  

My signed copy arrived yesterday.


Here is a picture of my signed Barnes & Noble special edition next to the regular edition.


I love them.

No comments: