Sunday, August 2, 2009

Twitter Update #2

I forgot to mention that you can link your Bonanzle account to your Twitter account. This makes it very convenient to tweet items from Bonanzle. Every single item on Bonanzle has a link right after the item description to "Tweet it." If you've linked your accounts, then you can enter the text for your tweet and submit it. The tweet shows up on Twitter immediately. Each Bonanzle tweet already has the URL included with "at Bonanzle" in the tweet right after the URL. All you have to do is enter the text that you want to appear before the URL. My current most viewed item is a Girl Scouts book that I tweeted days ago. This is a great way to get more exposure to Bonanzle, even if it does not necessarily result in immediate sales. As I mentioned in my last post, my current Twitter objective is to tweet other people's items to try to get them some more exposure. I've done two Nancy Drew, a Judy Bolton, and a Trixie Belden so far.

No comments: