Sunday, November 7, 2021

Early November Sales Update

This weekend I listed over 100 books on Etsy.

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

My Etsy shop has fully reopened, but I do still have 35 inactive listings.  Most of those listings will be moved to eBay eventually.

I listed a few bulk lots on eBay, mainly of items pulled from Etsy. 

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

In order to make sure that you see all of the newly-listed items, you will have to change the sort to "newly listed."  eBay's algorithm sometimes shows the new items first.  At other times, eBay shows random stuff.  I guess the idea is to keep changing what is shown first in order to give all items a chance to sell.  I'd still rather see newest first.

My eBay store remains mostly closed.  I have 130 inactive listings which will be reactivated sometime in the next one to two weeks.  Once I have reactivated those listings, I will also begin listing many new items on eBay.

I have dozens of extra First Love from Silhouette books that I need to list.  I also have some R. L. Stine, Christopher Pike, Nancy Drew Applewood, a few Dana Girls in the blue/red jackets, Three Investigators, Vicki Barr, Ken Holt, Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew with blank endpapers, my usual large selection of Nancy Drew picture covers, and lots of other assorted books.

No comments: