Saturday, October 19, 2019

Many Books Listed on eBay + 20% Off Most Books on eBay and Etsy

I have just listed all of the books seen in these photos on eBay.




Some of these books are listed at fire sale prices.  These are books from my collection, and most of them have been in my possession for 10 to 15 years.

I have also placed most of my books on eBay and Etsy at 20% off. 

Jennifer's Series Books on eBay

Jennifer's Series Books on Etsy

The only books not on sale on eBay are the ones I just listed, and some other Grace Harlowe books that I recently listed.  I priced the new listings low, and the previously-listed Grace Harlowe books were reduced in price yesterday.  That's why those books are not on sale. 

All books on Etsy are on sale.

On both sites, orders of $35 or more will receive free shipping to United States addresses.

The sale ends on October 26, 2019.  If you see this post after October 26, 2019, the sale prices will no longer be in effect.

No comments: