Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Keeper of the Lost Cities International Editions

I posted previously that I was interested in acquiring the UK edition Keeper of the Lost Cities books.  I found four of them on a site in the United States.  My plan was to be patient and acquire them from U.S. sellers.  I changed my mind later.  

I found the complete set on Amazon and purchased it.  I was concerned that the books could arrive damaged, since Amazon does not pack items well.  Fortunately, the entire set was shrink-wrapped.

These pictures show the books in the shrink wrap just as they arrived.




I notice that the paper quality is lower for #8.5 and #9.  Those books are seen on the far left in the above photo.  Just about everything has decreased in quality ever since the pandemic, so this is not a surprise.  (Remember that you can click on the image in order to see it better.)





I purchased eight French edition books.  These books are small paperback editions.  They are cute books.



Finally, I purchased the two Spanish editions.  The series name was changed to Sophie Foster.


No comments: