Sunday, December 12, 2021

Books Found Locally Early December 2021

I purchased quite a few books this past week from local stores.  

The first two photos show some Trixie Belden books that are in really nice shape as well as books from a few series including Nancy Drew and Cherry Ames.  Nancy Drew Black Keys is the first printing of the revised text.



I also found some more matte Nancy Drew books from the 1980s with the double oval endpapers and no ink on the top edge.  I have a growing fascination with this format and will write more about them separately.


I found some more R. L. Stine/Fear Street books and a Sweet Valley High book.


I purchased this book because it was reduced and looked interesting.


Finally, I spotted another book for my small collection of books about cats and kittens.




I prefer the books from before 1950 (see this post), but this book is cute as well.

No comments: