By the way, I am in a position right now where I am only managing around two new blog posts per week. Part of the reason is my schedule, but also, when I am tired I tend to be less creative. This reduces my output.
I am trying to post minor comments on my Facebook page a bit more often than I post here, so be sure to follow me there.
Thanks for the mention here :) And you are so right, it's hard to post daily! And I'm doing 2 right now with a Halloween party blog at my party business all month.
ReplyDeleteLast year with the 365 days of ND blog, I was having to post every day and that almost drove me crazy! I don't know what I was thinking with that one--ha ha! A month is a pretty good time frame I think, but still labor intensive when you've got a lot going on. Hope everyone enjoys it!
Jenn:)
Jennifer, not a related but somewhere you said posting a comment was the best way to reach you--do you know why the 1st Trixie Belden book in the Deluxe set (Secret of the Mansion)tends to be more scarce than the others? I thought the first book was usually the most common, like the ubiquitous ND The Secret in the Old Clock. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI have observed that some of the deluxe editions seem to be harder to find, but I do not know the reason why. It is possible that the first Trixie Belden title in the deluxe edition might have had fewer printings, but I have no evidence with which to back that up.
ReplyDeleteIn general, the first title in any series is the easiest one to find. For some series, I have found that the first title can sometimes be a little more difficult to find, but this is usually for the more obscure series that might have had a very low print run for the first title.