Friday, October 19, 2007

Ruth Fielding Revisted

I began reading the Ruth Fielding books a few months ago, and then I was sidetracked by other interests. I haven't read any series books in the last couple of months. I got started on the Ruth Fielding books again today. I finished #8 and started #9. So far, I feel like it is a good series. I can't give a firm opinion on exactly what I think about it until I get a bit further.

The Ruth Fielding section is now in progress. I have summaries for up through volume 8, but I have not yet posted them to the site. I may begin posting the summaries shortly. Usually I don't post any of them until I am done reading the entire series, but I may make an exception in this case.

After I read Ruth Fielding, I plan to read the Barbara Ann series. I recently completed my set, and I am eager to read the books. It is a four volume series, and I find that I really enjoy the obscure, short series. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hello! Did you post your summaries? I'd love to see them all!

I linked to you from here, from my rather long chapter by chapter summary of Ruth Fielding of the Red Mill:

http://girlycon.dreamwidth.org/3514.html

If you want to join Girlycon I can email you an invite code 8-) It's a very new community!