I began reading the Ruth Fielding books a few months ago, and then I was sidetracked by other interests. I haven't read any series books in the last couple of months. I got started on the Ruth Fielding books again today. I finished #8 and started #9. So far, I feel like it is a good series. I can't give a firm opinion on exactly what I think about it until I get a bit further.
The Ruth Fielding section is now in progress. I have summaries for up through volume 8, but I have not yet posted them to the site. I may begin posting the summaries shortly. Usually I don't post any of them until I am done reading the entire series, but I may make an exception in this case.
After I read Ruth Fielding, I plan to read the Barbara Ann series. I recently completed my set, and I am eager to read the books. It is a four volume series, and I find that I really enjoy the obscure, short series. I'm looking forward to trying them out.
Hello! Did you post your summaries? I'd love to see them all!
ReplyDeleteI linked to you from here, from my rather long chapter by chapter summary of Ruth Fielding of the Red Mill:
http://girlycon.dreamwidth.org/3514.html
If you want to join Girlycon I can email you an invite code 8-) It's a very new community!