Friday, July 1, 2011

Do You Remember This Book?

Here is another old post. This one is from August 17, 2010. I didn't publish this one because I wasn't sure if I should out the person who bought the book and resold it. I almost published it and then decided to wait. I then forgot about the post, and here we are. Instead of deleting it, I present it to you to read. The post makes more sense if you now read the title and then begin reading the next part.
.............................

NANCY DREW SECRET IN THE OLD CLOCK 1930 ORIG. FORMAT DJ

It closed at $150.00.

I do, because I wrote about it the first time it sold. I even saved a photo for my blog.

Why Didn't It Close Higher?

I'm sure you'll agree that the recent listing is indeed the same book.
.............................

Additional comments added July 2011: The seller paid $56.00 for the book and sold it for $150.00.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I probably would have cried if I had gotten that book for $56! I, of course, wouldn't have bought it with the intention to resell, either!

Jennifer White said...

It definitely would have been a great find for your collection! As I recall, in the original post that I linked to in this post, I mentioned that it is always worth trying. I hope this encourages people at least to try, even if they don't think they can win. You never know!