Monday, May 16, 2011

Nancy Drew Reverse Multi Endpapers

An anomaly that appears in some Nancy Drew books with blue multi endpapers is the reverse blue multi endpapers.


If you compare the above image to the usual blue multi endpapers, you will see what is different. All of the images are turned around in the reverse direction. This particular book is The Secret at Shadow Ranch listing to Fire Dragon on the back cover. It is an early picture cover printing, but not the first picture cover printing.

I have been told that this anomaly is generally found on early or first picture cover books.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Just wanted to let you know that I like your site! I read Nancy Drew throughout Junior High. That and the Hardy Boys are the only strict mysteries I can say I ever enjoyed. Keep up the good work! Love the site!