Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Judy Bolton Poll Results

Here are the Judy Bolton poll results:

Which part of the Judy Bolton series do you like the best? You may select multiple answers.

#1-10 The early titles - 27 votes - 60%

#11-17 Engagement and marriage - 16 votes - 41%

#18-21 The Roberta books - 12 votes - 30%

#22-29 Sleuthing w/Holly and others - 7 votes - 17%

#30-38 The later titles - 6 votes - 15%

Since the poll allowed respondents to select more than one choice, the percents reflect the percent of respondents who selected that choice.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Jennifer, I have a question about the formats for Judy Bolton. I found a copy of #1 The Vanishing Shadow today in the '60s matte cover format. I didn't see this version's cover depicted on your Judy Bolton page, and since there were apparently 2 versions done, with the original text and burgundy end papers, and the revised text and b/w end papers. So were there different covers used? Any info you know is appreciated.

I scanned the book cover and posted a jpeg using Image Shack. Here's a link for the image.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5138/jbvanishing.jpg

Jennifer White said...

I'm sorry about the delay in response. I've been a little distracted during the last few days.

I have a copy of the book you mentioned. I need to get a scan up of it. It is the revised text version of Vanishing Shadow. All of the revised text PCs of Vanishing Shadow have that cover art. All of the original text PCs have the older cover art. I hope this helps.

Robert said...

Not a problem in the delay. Hope things are okay your way!

I figured it was the revised text, but was confused about the picture cover. The new paperback Judy Boltons use one of the earlier covers, I believe.

This is my first Judy Bolton, but I am definitely interested in beginning the search for more!