Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Product Links for the Judy Bolton Reprints

Several people are reporting problems finding all of the Judy Bolton softcover Applewood reprints on Amazon.com. In fact, I had trouble finding a few of them when I prepared my order. Here are direct links to all of the books that are currently available:

#1 The Vanishing Shadow
#2 The Haunted Attic
#3 The Invisible Chimes
#4 Seven Strange Clues
#5 The Ghost Parade
#7 The Mystic Ball
#10 The Riddle of the Double Ring
#11 The Unfinished House
#12 The Midnight Visitor
#14 The Clue in the Patchwork Quilt
#21 The Clue of the Stone Lantern
#23 The Black Cat's Clue
#26 The Clue in the Ruined Castle
#27 The Trail of the Green Doll
#28 The Haunted Fountain
#30 The Phantom Friend
#31 The Discovery at the Dragon's Mouth
#32 The Whispered Watchword
#35 The Hidden Clue

Keep in mind that some of the images are not the correct images. Amazon's Judy Bolton listings need to be cleaned up a bit.

A few of the books are still showing as not released yet, but most of them are already available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this list! There goes my spending money-but of course that's always the case with series books.

I actually have only ever read two of the Judy Boltons (Phantom Friend and what I think was Half Cat), and am looking forward to them!

Jack C said...

I've been notified that my books are shipping. They are shipping in several deliveries.

First set will be here in a few days, and I'm looking forward to them.

Jack